Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Local orders are shipped with New Zealand Post, and international orders to Australia are shipped with DHL.
- Express Shipping: We aim for 1-4 working days (Mon-Fri) for delivery.
- Economy Shipping: We aim for 3-7 working days (Mon-Fri) for delivery.
- Please note that processing orders can take 1 working day.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes due to the size and volume of some of our products.
Customs Duties, Taxes and Brokerage Fees
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. As a seller, we are expected to be in compliance with the import laws and regulations of the countries we ship to. This includes accurately representing the contents of your package.
- Orders to Australia over $1000 AUD will be subject to customs duties and taxes. You as the recipient will be liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by Australian customs. If you refuse your delivery, you are responsible for the original delivery charges, any applicable tax and duties charges and the cost of returning the package. The GST portion of your duties charge can be claimed back, this accounts for 10% of your bill.
- George & Willy ships your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office before placing your order. We will not grant a refund if you refuse an import fee. Please note: these customs charges can also cause delays.
Refusal of delivery
If you refuse a shipment from George & Willy you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that may have incurred on the package, as well as the cost of returning your parcel to George & Willy. This amount will be deducted from your refund once the shipment has been received back.